Monday, August 10, 2015

I Cut Off All My Hair...

Okay, just kidding.  I only cut off 6 inches, haha! It was definitely time...

 ¿Cómo están?!

After another crazy week, I'm happy to say that I am still alive! Hmm...
Where should I start?

Well, transfers were last week and things were all crazy and confusing, but long story short, I ended up being companions with our sister training leader from Monday to Wednesday. That was weird. Teaching in English is hard now!

Then on Thursday we had an entire mission conference. So every missionary in the entire mission came up to Chesapeake. That was super great. President Baker is basically the most inspired non-general authority ever. We are reading the Book of Mormon as a mission (we started on Sunday), focusing on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's pretty amazing already. It was just a super great conference.  And, I got to see everyone from the CCM!

What else happened this week? Nothing really... Because of everything that was going on we weren't able to teach very much this week and, unfortunately, our numbers were just not super great. This is a new week though! I'm super excited about this transfer! It's gonna' be hard, but it's going to be really good! Hermana Nyre and I are gonna' see miracles!

Love you all! Have a blessed week!

Hermana Fields
Las Hermanas from the CCM (Mexico City Missionary Training Center)

Before/Antes
After/Después


No comments:

Post a Comment