Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Virginia Beach!

Hola friends! I hope you all had a very safe, happy Halloween!

After the longest week of my life, I made it! Here I am, in Virginia Beach. Our area is massive. It covers all of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake and Portsmouth. Thank heavens we split it with Elders!!! Sometimes when you have been on your mission for almost a year, you start to feel really old, so Heavenly Father gives you a big new area to make you feel dumb again:)

I realized that I forgot to say who my new companions are! Surprise, I'm in a trio! again!  I'm with Hermana Child and Hermana Reed, my MTC companion!!!!!! We're so excited to be spending our 1 year mark together this month:) Can you believe that it's been a whole year?! It's been pretty cool to see how far we have both come in the year since we were companions:)

We didn't do anything for Halloween, we had to be inside by dark so there wasn't much to do. We thought about tracting and seeing if we could get any candy, but we decided against it. Some little girls ran up to us and said, "What are y'all for halloween?" We told them that we are missionaries and they said, "Oh!" Then one of them said, "I do NOT go to a church." And the other one said, "She is NOT my sister if you were thinking that she is. She's not." It was hilarious.

Sorry this is a short email this week! I'll let y'all know more about what's going on here when I get it figured out!

Have a wonderful week!

LA IGLESIA ES VERDADERA!!!!

Hermana Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment