Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm Finally Going to be a Spanish Speaking Missionary!!!

Hello everyone! 

I'm back! Sorry, I'm so flaky about writing my blog letters. I have good news!!! I'm finally going to be a Spanish speaking missionary!!! I'm transferring to Newport News, VA on Wednesday!!! It will be a real adventure because I think I have only been out a transfer longer than my new companion! But I have heard that she is really good at Spanish, and I'm excited nonetheless:) Sister Glaser and I always joke about how I'm a less-active hermana, but I won't be anymore! I'm being re-activated! 

Not a lot else happened this week, besides being in a tropical storm. Its name is Amarinth. The weather people will tell you that its name is Anna, but it's not. It's Amarinth. No one told us for a while what its name was so we made one up. 

Have a blessed week! 

Hermana Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment