Sunday, April 19, 2015

Transfers - New Companion Sis Glaser

Hello friends!

Sorry it has been so long! A lot has happened! Well transfers happened two weeks ago and I am still in Greenville, English speaking. My new companion is Sister Glaser. She's from Tooele! and also my first companion from Utah! 

We got some crazy news this week, in zone conference they announced what we are calling Miracle May. President Baker received revelation that every companionship in our mission can get at least one baptism in May. That will take A LOT of work, but I know it can happen if we put in our effort and do everything we can to make it happen! Our teaching pool is pretty small right now, but I have faith that as we continue to pray and search, Heavenly Father will put us into the path of those that are prepared to hear the gospel!

It's getting pretty green out here in Greenville! Lot's of gorgeous blossoms:) It's crazy though because all this huge pine trees put off a ton of pollen! We drove into the church parking lot last week and the whole thing looked yellow because of all the pollen! It really is so gorgeous and really green out here! In Utah it's pretty green, but only where people have planted green things. Here green things grow wherever they possible can! 

I hope everyone has a blessed week!

Hermana Fields 

Editor's note: SORRY!!!! I forgot to press "Publish" last week when I worked on this. :(
Sis. Glaser and Hermana Fields :)

Dogwood trees

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment