Monday, December 14, 2015

Transfer!

Hello friends!

Sorry ! My consistent writing skills have been lacking lately. Things have gotten very busy around here! For those of you who don't already know, we closed our area in Virginia Beach, and all 3 of us moved to North Carolina. I moved to Smithfield, Hermana Reed to Clayton (which she opened last year), and Hermana Child is opening an area in Mt. Olive. So, here I am in North Carolina again! With Hermana Nyre again! It's been super weird being companions again. We were only not companions for 12 weeks, but for some reason that was a long time! We're both so different, but the same... It's weird stuff!

The weather here is SUPER different. It was getting pretty cold in Virginia, but here it's still in the 70s and high 60s. It definitely does not feel like Christmas!

This ward is HUGE! Well, maybe it just seems big because I'm so used to tiny Spanish branches... We just have a little Spanish group here in a big English ward, which is super different for me.

That's about all I got for this week.... I love you all! Stay warm and safe!!!!

Feliz Navidad!

Hermana Fields



Virginia Beach CompaƱeras

Smithfield, NC!

New/Old CompaƱeras
Going back to North Carolina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment