Monday, October 12, 2015

Birthday and General Conference

Sorry it's been a little bit!

Things have been going spectacularly, here. :) We had a really good week, working really hard, and Heavenly Father is blessing us a lot!:)

General Conference was, of course, incredible! It amazes me every time how Heavenly Father can answer prayers through those inspired men and women! President Uchtdorf's talk was written for me, just so you know. I also want you all to know that if you ask God, "What lack I yet?" He will answer you. I tried it, and He told me that I need to be more on time for everything. Yup, that's what I'm working on this week!

I had an amazing birthday last week! Thank you so much to all of you for the birthday wishes!!! The amazing relief society presidency planned a surprise dinner for me complete with "Chocoflan" cake. (Chocolate cake with flan in it.) It was pretty dang good. And fun, we got to teach the kids about following the prophet,after ,and it was just the best:

Sorry this is a short email! But, we had a really good week last week, and we found a lot of new potential investigators. And, we were able to meet with a lot of people that we haven't been able to in a while. :)

I hope you all have a fantastic, blessed week! La iglesia es verdadera!!!!

Hermana Fields
Chocoflan Cake from the RS.
(Gracias a Hna. Piggott for sending me this photo. ~Angela)

Happy Birthday from las compaƱeras

Birthday package from home.

Birthday signs from home. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment