Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Hello friends!

Sorry it's been a few weeks! Things have just been boringly crazy here! 


We have been doing well out here in Clayton! Hermana Reed and I have started the month of 

"lasts", last transfer, last month, last fast Sunday, last zone meeting, last deep clean day, last phone call home, last everything! We're surviving though! 

We had a wonderful Mother's Day, yesterday! The primary sang a beautiful song that I had never heard before. The best part was when one of the little boys marched himself up to the microphone, adjusted it so it was right in front of his face and sang that way the whole song. His dad is newer so I was worried that that would stress him out, but I looked over and he had a big smile on his face! The little boy walked back after the song and said, "I just wanted to sing!". It was really cute. :) 


Skyping was ,for some reason, very difficult due to ridiculous technical difficulties. But, it all worked out in the end and we had lovely conversations with our families. :) It was rather trunky knowing that I will see them in 3 weeks though, haha!


The work is still moving forward! We have three wonderful people that are currently set for baptism and we're so excited for all of them. :) The only sad part is that I won't be here for any of them. :/ At least they are coming to Jesus, though! That's all that matters. :)


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday and that this week is a good one!


La iglesia es verdadera!!!


Hermana Fields





Look at this cute thing Hermana Bills made all of us "dying" missionaries! 

Also, look at my flight itinerary that I got last week...






No comments:

Post a Comment